Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a new student, starting a distance learning degree through the Open College of Arts, and I am going to blog about what I have learnt and my work. You may be visiting this blog expecting to see work for sale, however I am now concentrating on being a student and loving it! Come and join me for the ride.

Thursday 4 November 2010

Strathpeffer fair

On Saturday and Sunday I will be holding a stall at Strathpeffer food and art fair. There will be lots of stalls showing off wonderful handmade jewellery and crafts. I'm looking forward to meeting some new, lovely people and gaining some contacts for the future. I must try not to spend more than I earn. Hope to see you there if you are in the area.

On my stall I will have all my original artwork for sale, and my handmade canvas xmas decorations. They are hand-painted and decorated with vintage buttons form my Nana's button box. Take a look, I'm feeling slightly festive.






No comments:

Post a Comment