Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a new student, starting a distance learning degree through the Open College of Arts, and I am going to blog about what I have learnt and my work. You may be visiting this blog expecting to see work for sale, however I am now concentrating on being a student and loving it! Come and join me for the ride.

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Fabulous weekend

I have had a lovely weekend at Strathpeffer on my stall. Unfortunately no major sales, a few decorations went though. So i'm looking at the positives of meeting lots of lovely people. These events are brilliant opportunities to meet fellow crafts people and artists, and there were plenty to meet. I have picked up plenty of business cards and website addresses which will all be going onto the blog soon. I have also begun some christmas browsing, there were so many things I liked that it was hard to find things I would want to give away! I resisted parting with my cash, only to save the moment for the fairs at Eden court in Inverness, coming up soon.

Here are some piccies of my stall from this weekend.



I have decided to set myself a challenge, a new post about a different crafts person, photographer or artist a week. My chosen day is going to be Thursday, starting tomorrow, so watch this space......


No comments:

Post a Comment