Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a new student, starting a distance learning degree through the Open College of Arts, and I am going to blog about what I have learnt and my work. You may be visiting this blog expecting to see work for sale, however I am now concentrating on being a student and loving it! Come and join me for the ride.

Saturday 27 November 2010

Thursday failure aagghh!

I can only say sorry for the lack of posts of Thursday. My excuse is that I was out with friends viewing the new Harry Potter film, and it was brilliant. I have been a closet Potter lover ever since I was handed the Philosophers Stone by my Mum, to wean me away from the famous five and other Enid Blyton delights. I do admit to being disappointed when there are differences in the films from the books, but they are still fab!

So here is a delayed Thursday challenge post......Fifi Loves. Fi is a graduate from the NCAD in Dublin and now works at Glasstorm in Tain. She creates unique and fun fused glass jewellery, capturing pictures between two layers of glass, or using traditional fusing techniques, with a twist!



Fi is available to take commissions for the centre of the pieces, making them a gorgeous, personal gift, for friends, or simply yourself. I have already commissioned two pieces myself! Her work ranges from necklaces to cufflinks, suitable for male and female.



Fi's work is available at Glasstorm Contemporary Gallery in Tain, and at http://fifiloves.bttradespace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment