Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a new student, starting a distance learning degree through the Open College of Arts, and I am going to blog about what I have learnt and my work. You may be visiting this blog expecting to see work for sale, however I am now concentrating on being a student and loving it! Come and join me for the ride.

Thursday 28 October 2010

Inspiration


I hope everyone is having a good week so far, it's not long until the weekend. I don't know what the weather has been like near you, but up here in Moray the Autumn sun has been simply amazing. A pain to drive in, but divine for photography. The shot of the rainbow was taken on my way to work this morning, leaning out of my Landrover window. I was pulled over, don't worry. It's days like today when I'm glad I grabbed my camera. I am dying to go walking in the woods this weekend to get some snaps of the fallen leaves, I just cannot get over the varied colours. I have been picking up colourful leaves to press and use on cards, capturing the jewel like colours.


Sometimes a photo can look disappointing at first glance, as the one above did. However I always try to see a positive, and I really like how the violent purple stands out in this photo of heather. Below are some more stunning sunsets, I cannot get enough of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment