Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a new student, starting a distance learning degree through the Open College of Arts, and I am going to blog about what I have learnt and my work. You may be visiting this blog expecting to see work for sale, however I am now concentrating on being a student and loving it! Come and join me for the ride.

Monday 30 August 2010

Visit to Findhorn

Yesterday as we walked along the pebble beach at Findhorn there wasn't much sun. But, the blue of the sky was stunning. There was a weather front coming in from the west that you can see to the left of the photo, it seemed to be chasing the smaller, whispier clouds away. I couldn't resist taking a few snaps.

This is a photo of a plant I saw along the banks of the River Findhorn today while visiting Cawdor castle. It was almost luck rather than judgement that I caught the fly in the photo, I was trying but quite a few snaps were empty. I'm very chuffed I did catch him though.




No comments:

Post a Comment