Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a new student, starting a distance learning degree through the Open College of Arts, and I am going to blog about what I have learnt and my work. You may be visiting this blog expecting to see work for sale, however I am now concentrating on being a student and loving it! Come and join me for the ride.

Sunday 8 August 2010

New artwork

Here are my two newest pieces of work to be added to my Folksy shop.
Skye Blues was inspired by my New year holiday to the island in January this year. On our first day there we took a drive along the southern coast road on a hunt for good views to photo. We stopped at Arnadale pier and the light was stunning, everything was bathed in a hazy grey tint. This photo remains my favourite from the trip and reminds me of the stunning light on the island.



Sunset no.4 is a drawing mainly from memory, of the view across the Moray Firth from Lossiemouth beach.



Both drawings are professionally mounted and framed and will be available to buy in my Folksy shop soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment