Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a new student, starting a distance learning degree through the Open College of Arts, and I am going to blog about what I have learnt and my work. You may be visiting this blog expecting to see work for sale, however I am now concentrating on being a student and loving it! Come and join me for the ride.

Saturday 21 August 2010

First ever stall

Today I held my first public show of artwork for sale. It was at the RAF Kinloss Friends and families day, in a hangar full of crafty and foody delights. I shared my stall with two others; firstly my partner Andy displayed three of his framed photos (and sold one!). His work is available to view and buy online soon. And secondly my good friends Keeley and Mark. Mark Faulds is selling limited edition prints of his late fathers work, acrylics and watercolour paintings. This work will also be available online soon.

Unfortunately I didn't have any sales today, but it was a good opportunity to pass out business cards out, and hopefully there will be some new people reading this blog soon. Here is a piccie of my stall.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, your stall looks fab congrats on your first one... I remember my first stall I didn't make sales either not many people do on their first... people like to come and meet you get to know you learn about your art and then ponder before buying. Going to regular arts markets in a fixed location really helps to get you recognized am sure its only a matter of time before the sales start :)

    ReplyDelete