Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a new student, starting a distance learning degree through the Open College of Arts, and I am going to blog about what I have learnt and my work. You may be visiting this blog expecting to see work for sale, however I am now concentrating on being a student and loving it! Come and join me for the ride.

Saturday 15 May 2010

Sunrise delights over the Moray Firth

Whilst coming home from work last week I had to stop and photograph the amazing sunrise. The bank of cloud coming off the sea wasalmost compressing and intensifying the colours. I cant wait to draw this onto back paper to make the colours vivid.


I am currently working on two commisions which is why there has been no new pictures for a while. Its very exciting producing work that I know will soon be on someone elses wall. Although I feel there is more pressure to get it just right, does anyone else feel like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment