Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a new student, starting a distance learning degree through the Open College of Arts, and I am going to blog about what I have learnt and my work. You may be visiting this blog expecting to see work for sale, however I am now concentrating on being a student and loving it! Come and join me for the ride.

Saturday 1 May 2010

Bank holiday yey

Hope everyone has a fab bank holiday weekend. So far its looking pretty grey here which is typical! Ill have to use past photos for inspiration rather than heading out.

I think I will look to my past holidays in the sun, palm trees, crystal blue seas, and cocktails. Where are your favourite holiday destinations? Mine so far is still Normandy in France although Mexico and Thailand were pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment