Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a new student, starting a distance learning degree through the Open College of Arts, and I am going to blog about what I have learnt and my work. You may be visiting this blog expecting to see work for sale, however I am now concentrating on being a student and loving it! Come and join me for the ride.

Saturday 29 May 2010

New artwork

Here are my two latest creations. I have been experimenting with a different way of using the soft pastels. I have used my finger to blend the colours really smoothly to create a hazy feel. I would normally then draw into the colour, but decided against it, what do you think?


Sweeping Sunset

Moray Firth Haze (Portrait, won't upload correctly)

All my pictures are available to buy at www.folksy.com/shops/AmyRose


No comments:

Post a Comment