Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a new student, starting a distance learning degree through the Open College of Arts, and I am going to blog about what I have learnt and my work. You may be visiting this blog expecting to see work for sale, however I am now concentrating on being a student and loving it! Come and join me for the ride.

Monday 19 April 2010

Pull your socks up!!

I really need to pull my socks up, i've had an awful cold and have been wallowing on on the sofa rather than drawing. Ive currently got one piece of art at the framers and I can't wait to get it back to show to you all. But today is a new day, and I am determined to start somthing new. I have recieved a commission so need to get cracking with that too. I want to create somthing other than a drawing and have been inspired by a batch of cupcakes I made the other day. I want somthing to make them look a little bit special. So watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. I need to break out my pencil's too, at least enjoy your cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete