Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a new student, starting a distance learning degree through the Open College of Arts, and I am going to blog about what I have learnt and my work. You may be visiting this blog expecting to see work for sale, however I am now concentrating on being a student and loving it! Come and join me for the ride.

Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter

Happy easter everyone, unfortunately its a gloomy day here in Scotland. I was looking forward to going out and taking some new photos. So thought i'd post one of Pickles to introduce you all.

She is currently crying because the cat won't be friends, so I think a walk on the beach might be in order. Hopefully i'll get some snaps to draw.

3 comments:

  1. she is so cute!!! i love bassette hounds unfortently im not allowed another dog so will have to stick with the mad collie dog i have got, but i do love her and she gets upset as well when the cats won't play with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a darling, i have a mad scottish terrier called Hamish who also wants to be friends with everyone x

    ReplyDelete