Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a new student, starting a distance learning degree through the Open College of Arts, and I am going to blog about what I have learnt and my work. You may be visiting this blog expecting to see work for sale, however I am now concentrating on being a student and loving it! Come and join me for the ride.

Friday 9 April 2010

Palma street art


On a recent visit to Palma in Majorca I noticed some grafitti dotting the city walls. The simplicity of the grafitti, but also the brashness of creating it, I found fascinating. Here are some photos.

I also noticed this tile on the floor outside one of the shops, I think the colours are stunning and I intend to try and use the style in some ink drawings. On our wanderings, I spotted this old rustic looking sundial high up on a building wall. It is so simple, yet beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment