Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a new student, starting a distance learning degree through the Open College of Arts, and I am going to blog about what I have learnt and my work. You may be visiting this blog expecting to see work for sale, however I am now concentrating on being a student and loving it! Come and join me for the ride.

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Some summery photos


Some of friendly neighbouring cows.




I took these photos whilst walking the dog yesterday, the sunlight was amazing.





These beautiful sweet peas are grown by my neighbour, and they line the pavement. They smell divine.
These photos will soon be available to buy in my folksy shop.




1 comment:

  1. hi amy rose, thanks for comment. you have a lovely folksy shop and i'm v jealous of your basset hound! my favourite.

    ReplyDelete