Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a new student, starting a distance learning degree through the Open College of Arts, and I am going to blog about what I have learnt and my work. You may be visiting this blog expecting to see work for sale, however I am now concentrating on being a student and loving it! Come and join me for the ride.

Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy New year everybody. I hope you have had a good christmas break. I was visited by my family for the Christmas period, and cooked a mammoth amount of beef. I found myself bamboozled in the butchers when presented with the selection of Christmas meats. I chose rib of beef on the bone, and it came in at a whopping £65!!! But, it was delicious, and my only mishap was under cooked parsnips.

I am now visiting my partners family on a grand tour of England, but I have my knitting with me to keep me occupied. Although, I have lost one needle under the car. I found it by lying on my belly with a torch!! The next mishap was my partner attempting to whip me with the needle and snap!!!!! Sense of humor failure I have to admit.

But I hope your new year is going well and I will be back soon with photos of my makes over the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment